When Bally sneakers come back, the sneakers are not coming back, company says
- by admin
LOS ANGELES — Bally’s sneakers have become a symbol of the company’s long-term commitment to its women and girls.
The brand is in talks to re-enter the footwear business with a line that could have more than 200 models and sell for more than $1 billion, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the company is not yet announcing any details.
Bally has long been known for its affordable sneakers, but the footwear maker said Thursday it has “decided to pursue other opportunities.”
The company has made some big changes in recent years, including its introduction of its signature “S” model, which has become the most popular model in the U.S.
Billy Shakes, which was launched in 1997, have seen an uptick in sales.
Bylons, which became available in 2018, were also introduced in 2018.
Belfast Telegraph Digital
LOS ANGELES — Bally’s sneakers have become a symbol of the company’s long-term commitment to its women and girls.The brand…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline