What the future holds for the sneaker industry
- by admin
Patrick Ewing has been making sneakers since the ’90s, but that’s not the case with his latest sneaker, which is based on a Nike patent.
According to Patricks patent, this sneaker will use the Nike-designed technology for the toe-in-out heel design.
The shoe features a heel flap with three-point stitching, which will allow for easy movement on the road.
The toe-up design will also come in black, orange, and red colorways.
The shoe will be released in 2019 and will be available in three colorways: a black, a red, and a white.
Patrick Ewing has been making sneakers since the ’90s, but that’s not the case with his latest sneaker, which is…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline