Kobe Bryant sneaks sneakers into men’s collection
- by admin
Kobe Bryant is reportedly on his way to becoming a sneaker collector.
The Los Angeles Lakers star has a long history with the sneaker world.
In 2013, the superstar released a line of men’s sneakers that featured his signature Kobe B style, which was designed with leather and suede.
The brand also introduced a pair of Kobe B Kobe sneakers with leather on the side.
In addition to the shoes, the Kobe B line included a pair in leather, with the Nike Kobe B Air Jordan 7 silhouette, and a pair that was designed specifically for Kobe.
Kobe Bryant is reportedly on his way to becoming a sneaker collector.The Los Angeles Lakers star has a long history…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline