Which brands have the best sneakers for men?
- by admin
It’s not the first time we’ve gotten a chance to talk to one of the industry’s most powerful brands about shoes.
But this time, we’re getting an exclusive peek at the brand’s latest collection of sneakers.
The Verge is reporting that the shoe is called the Roozango X2 and it’s being produced by adidas Originals.
Adidas Origals’ X2s are available in a variety of colors, including grey, white, grey-red, grey, navy and black.
The shoes are being released in a limited edition of just 2,500, so you’ll want to hurry if you want one of these if you don’t plan on wearing it on a regular basis.
The company says that the sneakers feature a “sustainable leather midsole” that has been crafted from a “stretch-woven blend of polyamide and alpaca leather” to ensure the shoes are comfortable. If you don
It’s not the first time we’ve gotten a chance to talk to one of the industry’s most powerful brands about…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline