How to Get Your Retro Sneakers from Louis Vuitton to Dior
- by admin
The classic retro sneaker is the one that everybody wants to buy in 2017.
This year, however, the world of retro sneakers has gotten a lot more exciting thanks to the launch of the “LUXURY” brand, a new sneaker line from Louis XVitton.
Louis XV, which is the name of the brand, has a whole line of shoes, but it’s the “luxury” version of the shoes that’s going to get the most attention.
In addition to the brand’s new line, there are also a few more sneakers in the LUXURIA line.
Louis X, for instance, comes with a pair of jeans, and then comes a pair more for women, which has a dress version and a pair for men.
You can find a full review of the LOVELY line here.
You’ll also be able to find a pair in the “HOT” colorway.
The Louis XV is available in both black and white and is expected to be released sometime this fall.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the new Louis XV and its new line in the coming weeks.
The classic retro sneaker is the one that everybody wants to buy in 2017.This year, however, the world of retro…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline