Chanel sneaker store in Los Angeles opens to the public
- by admin
LA, CA — Chanel has opened its first ever women-only store at its new store in the LA Times Square, and it’s all part of the company’s “Easy Spirit” line of sneakers, which are made with natural materials like bamboo and are also available in a range of colors and styles.
The store, at 538 W. Washington Blvd., will open on July 18 and offer Chanel’s “Ultra” line, which is made from the ultra-premium “Ultra Black” suede and the “Ultra White” suedin leather.
The new store will be located in a shopping mall with other Chanel retail outlets, including its flagship store on Westwood Boulevard and the boutique store on North Broadway in the Mission District.
Chanel has a store in New York City and is also the retail partner of a pop-up store in San Francisco’s Mission District called the Chanel Fashion Museum.
In February, Chanel launched a line of shoes made of “luxury” materials including the “Porky” and “Soleus” lines, which feature high-end materials like leather, canvas, and gold.
LA, CA — Chanel has opened its first ever women-only store at its new store in the LA Times Square,…
- Nike releases sneakers in partnership with the #ProudToBeNike movement
- Shoe-loving kids are getting the best of both worlds: sneakers and school
- How to shop for sneakers for a toddler
- Why the ‘Hoka’ sneaker craze is killing womens fashion and women’s fashion in 2018
- Watchdogs: New Adidas sneakers in the pipeline